Ecologist - Chippenham
The client, a market leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, are now on the look out for a highly enthusiastic and skilled Ecologist to join their team based in Chippenham. You will be working alongside a close-knit team, undertaking a vast range of interesting projects for a wide range of clients. If successful in your application, you will also be exposed to invaluable in-house specialist training opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Sound ecological knowledge and consultancy experience.
- Phase 1 habitat survey experience.
- A BSc or MSc in Ecology or a relevant discipline.
- Considerable project management experience.
- Experience in working directly with clients and other professionals in project teams.
- A protected species licence would be desirable.
- A general enthusiasm for Ecology and the environment.
- Full, valid UK drivers licence.
The client offers a competitive salary, a flexible benefits plan and opportunity for career development. The client also provides flexibility in working hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 365006 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Apply for Ecologist - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly