Security Consultant - London
An award-winning consultancy are looking for a Security Consultant to join their team based in London.
You will assist in the delivery of security strategy and RIBA stage design engineering solutions for multiple projects, within a multidisciplinary team of experienced consultants.
- 5 years professional experience as a Security Consultant, Electronics Engineer or Security Integrator
- Professional Membership of the Security Institute/ ASIS
- Strong knowledge of Security Principles and project planning
- Proven Leadership ability in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with AutoCAD or Bluebeam
To be consider for the role you must have experience in design specialisms-
- SMS/ PSIM
- IP Networks
- Access Control
- Intelligent Video Intercoms
- Security Control Room Design
Duties will be-
- Conduct Surveys
- Analyse threat/ risk
- Prepare drawings
- Compose security reports
As well as being highly technical, you will also be highly presentable with excellent attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proactive, flexible and an enthusiastic consultant.
On offer is a competitive salary that is dependent on experience, excellent benefits package, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org