Principal Infrastructure Technician - Gloucester
Are you a highly experienced Infrastructure design Technician?
Do you have exceptional experienced in Civil, Highways & Rail design?
Can you demonstrate your technical ability in the use of AutoCAD Civils 3D, PDS & Microdrainage?
We are seeking a Principal Infrastructure Technician with the ability to lead a design team to join a specialist Engineering design consultancy in their Gloucester office.
- Educated to degree level in Civil, Geotechnical or Environmental Engineering
- Have a minimum of 15 years consultancy experience
- Experience of working on a range of projects including Geotechnical, Rail, Highways & Infrastructure
- Undertake detailed design for a mix of Infrastructure projects
- Lead a design team across a variety of Engineering projects
- Liaise with external parties
- Financial management
The role will offer you the opportunity to work leading design projects across a range of infrastructure, rail & highways projects across the UK. In addition it will give you a chance to lead a technical design team.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 957380 to discuss the role in greater detail.