Senior Civil Engineer
My client is a highly reputable and innovative Civil Engineering consultancy whose Bournemouth head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team and progress their career towards Directorship.
Their clients range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors is crucial to your success in this role.
Responsibilities of the Senior (Principal) Civil Engineer:
* Take a lead role in the design of schemes from a varied portfolio
* Working with an existing team of engineers and technicians, you will ensure profitable delivery of projects in a timely manner
* Detailed design of SUDS using Microdrainage and PDS where appropriate
* Be responsible for all aspects of each project within your portfolio, from concept to completion
Requirements of the Senior (Principal) Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy environment
* Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Proven track record of producing high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* High level of technical Civil Engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
In return, you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant head office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression are on offer, as well as profit share and a chance to buy-in to the business for the right person. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity.