Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you a recent Masters graduate with ties to Hampshire or Dorset?
Our client is a growing, yet well-established Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy with a busy and vibrant head office located in the New Forest. As part of their ambitious expansion plans, they are currently seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Graduate Structural Engineer to join their design team on a permanent basis.
Their workload is diverse and they operate across many different sectors including residential, commercial, SIPS designs and surveying, so you will be given tremendous exposure to a multitude of different projects.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Structural Engineer:
You will initially be supported by a senior engineer, as you develop your knowledge of the industry. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills: -
* Production of design calculations and drawings
* Structural inspection and reports
* Liaise with architects and other third parties to meet the clients' objectives
* Site visits to inspect works
* Working towards chartership and completing CPD training
Requirements of the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* MSc or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering.
* Full clean UK driving license.
* Some experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but not essential.
* Good understanding of the relevant codes and standards.
* High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
* Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Paid subscription to ICE or IStructE
* Excellent idyllic office location
Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 to kick start your career with one of the region's leading boutique design consultancies.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly