Graduate Civil Engineer - Taunton
Graduate Civil Engineer
An independent, award winning engineering consultancy are looking to recruit a recent Graduate Civil Engineer top join their engineering design team in the Taunton Office.
You will join a UK leading Graduate Development Programme, offering a range of development opportunities in areas such as project management, sustainable development, technical writing and a new sketching course.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- 2:1 BEng in Civil Engineering
- Experience in CAD
- Previous work experience in an engineering consultancy would be beneficial
- A Passion for civil engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- A Strong team player who is also comfortable managing their own workload
Duties will be:
- Support the production of infrastructure design projects, including roads, drainage, utilities provision for all types and scales of development projects
- Liaise with the design teams on active projects
- Prepare technical reports
- Work closely with the technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines
As well as a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, we offer an environment that will support and help you on your way to chartership.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: email@example.com