Contracts Manager - Buildings - Cairo
Our client is a multinational consultancy; they have an urgent requirement for a Contracts Manager to join their team on a large civic development in Cairo. Ideal candidates will have at least 8 years experience working on building developments with FIDIC contracts.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating with construction, planning, and sub contract admin teams, liaising with Commercial Team Managers. Identifying delaying events, disruption and acceleration, preparation of Time Impact Analysis and liaising with TIA Delay Analysis teams, attending delay and claims meetings.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all civil engineering contracts. Flag issues that might result in delay or claim and advise the project managers of any risks that will
affect the overall timely delivery of the project or significant cost escalation or potential opportunities for cost reduction. Provide proactive advice so as to minimize claims and delay.
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably MRICS/MCIOB/other further educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 15-20 years’ experience.
- At least 10 years in a similar position, i.e. large mixed-use project.
- Over 10 years large claims experience with consultancies.
- Must understand FIDIC contracts.