We are currently seeking a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent role an excellent multi-discipline client of ours located in Orpington. This practice is successful across several markets including retail, residential and more, with numerous projects in excess of over £25m in value.
Their Structural team is growing and they are looking to add a capable and skilled Structural Engineer to their head office team. Recently, they have enjoyed some major project wins, taking on high profile mixed-used developments in London to add to their impressive portfolio. You will be joining a dynamic design team in an excellent location with very competitive benefits for the local market, as well as a strong track record of developing Structural Engineers and supporting them towards chartership.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, concrete and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered (MICE or MIStructE) status, if not already achieved
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £34,000 to £40,000 depending on experience in addition to a competitive pension plan. This is an opportunity for the right Structural Engineer to work in a well-established and reputable practice, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent new and unique opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly