Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
An opportunity for a skilled Bridge Engineer to work on a truly diverse project portfolio that larger companies are unable to offer.
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a leading multi-discipline consultancy in order to source a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join their dynamic design team based at their Basingstoke head office.
The Structures and Rail team is growing, and this appointment will see a key figure join a passionate and professional practice working on a variety of schemes including Network Rail, temporary works and geotechnical along with canal and river works.
Responsibilities of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Civil and structural scheme designs
* Review and checks of schemes prepared by other engineers
* Carrying out inspections and surveys of structures and preparing subsequent reports
* Undertaking feasibility studies
* Site support to contractors
* Preparation of project programmes and cost estimates
* Production of quotations for clients and responding to tender enquiries
Requirements of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of five years' relevant UK experience in Bridges and/or Rail
* Full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable
For the successful Bridge Engineer, a competitive salary is on offer as well as the option to buy and sell additional leave. Benefits include flexible working and a competitive holiday allowance of 25 days in addition to bank holidays. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join a forward-thinking independent practice, so speak to Darryl Yates today for on 01728 726136 for more information.