Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer - Wimbledon
£45k-£55k + benefits
We are recruiting for a well-known Civil & Structural engineering company with multiple offices across England who are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Wimbledon office.
This highly contemporary & forward-thinking firm has a workforce over 100 strong who work on schemes across both the private & public sectors, and require a knowledgeable & ambitious individual with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
* Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
* Be Chartered or near Chartered with ICE,
* Have excellent communication skills,
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience across all aspects of Civil Engineering,
* Experience with drainage including SuDS, pavement/hardstanding design, cut & fill, flood risk assessment & external levels,
* Proficiency with Civils 3D or similar design software,
* Confident in managing all aspects of your own projects with minimal supervision, including financial aspects.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, along with exposure to a range of complex & interesting projects to work on and plenty of opportunity to progress & get involved in business development.
If you would like to find out more about this lucrative Senior Civil Engineer position, then please hit apply and forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details; or call 01728 726120