Senior CAD Technician
Senior CAD Technician - Oxfordshire
We are currently searching for a Senior CAD Technician to join our client on a full-time permanent basis in their Oxfordshire office.
This firm is an established & growing Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy with multiple offices across the South of England.
Due to a retirement this lucrative opportunity has become available for an ambitious individual to come in & work on a range of projects from scheme design through to construction on site.
Projects: Educational, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Commercial and more.
Company Headcount: ~60
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience working on building structures projects
- Experience in the preparation of structural drawings & BIM models
- A good understanding of engineering principles
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD essential, experience with Revit desirable
- Experience working with Revit in a collaborative environment to BIM Level 2
- Strong aspirations to progress your career
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Technician to progress your career & expand your skillset within a supportive & dynamic consultancy environment.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Technician a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility & in turn progress within the company.
Perks include being enrolled into the company pension scheme and being given the tools to strengthen your Revit skills with training & using it on live projects.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.