Senior CAD Technician
Senior CAD Technician - Oxfordshire
We are currently searching for a Senior CAD Technician to join our client on a full-time permanent basis in their Oxfordshire office.
This firm is an established & growing Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy with multiple offices across the South of England.
Due to a retirement this lucrative opportunity has become available for an ambitious individual to come in & work on a range of projects from scheme design through to construction on site.
Projects: Educational, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Commercial and more.
Company Headcount: ~60
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience working on building structures projects
- Experience in the preparation of structural drawings & BIM models
- A good understanding of engineering principles
- Full proficiency with AutoCAD essential, experience with Revit desirable
- Experience working with Revit in a collaborative environment to BIM Level 2
- Strong aspirations to progress your career
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Technician to progress your career & expand your skillset within a supportive & dynamic consultancy environment.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Technician a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility & in turn progress within the company.
Perks include being enrolled into the company pension scheme and being given the tools to strengthen your Revit skills with training & using it on live projects.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly