Project Manager - Guildford
Role: Project Manager
Job type: Full time, permanent
My client is a professional ecological contracting company who specialise in Landscaping, species management, habitat management and ecological mitigation. Their team based in Guildford are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager, with demonstrable experience, to join their happy and friendly workplace and assist in managing and delivering large and complex projects.
This role will require candidates who have demonstrable experience of managing large projects and liaising with clients. The role will involve resourcing and managing teams on site, whilst promoting compliance with all company systems and policies. It would be ideal for candidates to have experience of working in ecological contracting and countryside management.
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have demonstrable experience of leading both site and office based teams
- Have demonstrable project management experience, ideally within environmental sector
- Have proven organisational and communication skills
- Have demonstrable experience of preparing bids and tenders
- Have experience of managing large and complex projects
- Have a Full, UK driving licence and a car
My client offer fantastic on-the-job training and opportunitites for progression, in addition to an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 365006 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.