Associate Director, Structures
Associate Director, Structures - Central London
£80k- £90k + Benefits
One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a versatile & experienced Associate Director of Structures to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be expected to help run the building structures team and assist with the management of engineers on a number of projects, ensuring the team undertake detailed design to the required standards, deliver projects on time and profitably, manage graduates and technicians and take into full consideration standards & programme deadlines.
Projects: UK & International projects spanning various sectors & building materials.
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to progress to the title of Associate Director and the chance to take on a Senior position within an internationally renowned firm who has earned a prestigious reputation throughout the industry. You will also receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package so, to apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Associate Director, Structures
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly