Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Medium/ Large Residential Schem
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Medium/ Large Residential Schemes)
Chichester, West Sussex
£24,000- 26,000 (Depending On Experience)
A medium-sized RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based near Chichester are currently recruiting for an Part 2 Architectural Assistants to join their busy residential team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a vibrant and friendly office based on the seafront which is currently around 50 strong, where you will be working on a variety of medium- large scale residential projects.
Alongside excellent progression opportunities, the office promote social events, good work/ life balance and CPD seminars. There is lots of free parking close to the office.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part 2 qualified and already have experience within a UK based practice
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad, SketchUp and ideally Revit
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
- Preparing; drawings, reports, schedules, visualisations
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
Brighton, Croydon, Worthing, Horsham, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Crawley
If you are interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org