Technical Surveys Coordinator (Highways)
Technical Surveys Coordinator needed to engage in the planning of highway surveys for renewal & improvement schemes.
- Coordinate all technical survey requirements for handover to the Construction Team.
- Ensuring all scheme development follows the relevant processes and procedures.
- Assist engineers in planning surveys and providing the necessary documentation to deliver technical surveys that support the development of highway schemes.
- Work with the Commercial team in identifying Supply chain to undertake surveys, obtain quotations and issue orders for the delivery of the surveys.
- Ensure all road space, Health and Safety and CDM compliance, specification, location plans and any other necessary information for the delivery of the Technical Survey are provided to the Construction team.
- Work closely with the Construction team to group technical surveys into delivery packages, programmed to ensure efficient use of the available traffic management.
- Assist the engineers in updating client databases with survey information.
- Assist to identify and trial innovative solutions for gathering network intelligence data.
- Valid UK Driving license
- Good knowledge of civil engineering techniques and their applicability to technical surveys
- Ability to group survey activities together to form a programme of works
- Good understanding of highway / rail design, assessment, construction and inspection
- Understanding of environmental impacts, road space, TM requirements, network restrictions, stakeholders and effects on delivery of technical surveys
- Experience of highway / rail maintenance and delivery
- Experience with technical surveys (ideally in highways / rail sector)
- Experience of project management and coordination of programmes
*TechEng Ltd is an employment agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract / temporary work.