Assistant Geotechnical Engineer
Assistant Geotechnical Engineer -Manchester- £Competitive
Our well known and established consultancy based in their friendly team in Manchester
Our client have an immediate vacancy for an enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Geotechnical Engineer to join the established team based in the Reading office. The candidate should ideally have between 3 and 6 years post graduate experience in the geotechnical/geoenvironmental industry.
Our client provides significant opportunity for career progression and personal development through the delivery of high value quality services to influential clients. The successful Assistant Geotechnical Engineer will be involved in a wide range of geotechnical and geo-environmental projects from single discipline due diligence and emergency stabilisation works through to large multi-disciplinary land development sites as part of planning, site acquisition and construction.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Phase 1 Ground Condition Assessment Reports (land instability and contaminated land) desk studies including qualitative risk assessment
- Ground investigation procurement, specification, supervision, management and interpretative reporting
- Field sampling and monitoring of land gas, ground and surface waters
- Liaison with in-house and external clients on a wide variety of projects
- Supervising and monitoring earthworks, construction and/or stabilisation projects
- Geotechnical and geoenvironmental data assessment, analysis and reporting
If this role sounds like it is for you and you have the relevant skills and experience please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively please send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.