Graduate Ecological Consultant - Croydon
Role: Graduate Ecological Consultant
An independent, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy are currently seeking a Graduate Ecological Consultant to join their team based in Croydon. The client has over 20 years' experience in delivering and specialising in a range of environmental services across the UK.
The client is seeking a Graduate Ecological Consultant who will join their expanding Ecology team, as well as providing support to the Ecology teams across the UK.
This exciting opportunity will involve:
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Undertaking Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Managing ecology projects
- Travelling to various sites across the UK
- Technical report writing
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with preparing fee proposals
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- Protected species survey experience
- Demonstrable Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
- Demonstrable report writing capabilities
- A desire to work towards gaining protected species licences
- Graduate/Student CIEEM membership
- Full driving licence
This role will involve a Monday-Friday working pattern. The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, as well as opportunity for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Katy on (01792) 365006 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.