Project Manager (Mains Replacement) - tRIIO
Working in partnership with Cadent (formally National Grid) to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
To further develop your career in the gas industry, join tRIIO as a Project Manager in Slough where we'll get to know you and help you realise your ambitions.
Working at tRIIO as a Project Manager you'll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development, career progression and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a supportive and inclusive environment.
You'll have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Site Managers to deliver a portfolio of mains replacement and/or any other projects where necessary, ensuring all works are delivered to the highest standards of safety, compliance, customer excellence and commercial control.
- Maximise the Customer experience service ensuring tRIIO's customer commitments to National Grid are met and customer initiatives are always a high priority.
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders ensuring the client and parent organisations' reputation is maintained.
- Consistently demonstrate, promote and develop high standards of safety behaviour, leading by example.
- Previous gas supervisory experience is essential; in addition to a Competent Person for routine operations (SCO1,SCO2, SCO5) and Permit to Work.
- Bringing experience from the gas industry as a Competent Person for all low pressure connections >6 "(ideally >12"/315mm )
- Ideally you'll hold a NRSWA Supervisor qualification and Gas Safety Passport
- Current UK driving licence
tRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK. Applying for this position could lead to employment within either parent company.
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and in line with Data Protection.