Highways/Civil Engineer - Leicester
£35k-£40k + benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Highways/Civil Engineer to join a leading consultancy who offer multi-discipline services.
They employ over 400 staff across a number of national locations and take pride in their reputation.
Their busy highways/infrastructure team in Leicester has seen a spike in their workload and they now require an experienced engineer to assist.
- Attend site and client meetings
- Prepare feasibility studies and reports
- Manage roads and drainage schemes for a number of clients including public and private sector
- Work on engineering designs in collaboration with other internal teams
- Will have a relevant engineering degree
- Be keen to achieve IEng or CEng status
- Have extensive knowledge of sectional agreements
- Drainage design experience
- Highways and infrastructure design experience
Software skills should include AutoCAD and, preferably, Civils 3D.
In return you will be offered an enviable benefits package and unlimited career progression.
This firm values its employees and a focus on work/life balance is important.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team please contact Graham Ventham for further information .