Security Consultant - London
An award winning, multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for a Security Consultant to join their experienced team based in London.
You will be responsible for the delivery of security engineering and security consultancy services to a varied client base, across a wide variety of projects including master planning schemes for commercial, residential and retail to specific to sector requirements.
Duties will be:
- Assist in the delivery of security strategy and RIBA design stage engineering solutions
- Design access control systems
- Conduct surveys, prepare drawings
- Conduct security reports
- Analyse threats/ risks to all aspects of the project
Your design responsibilities will include:
- SMS/ PSIM
- IP networks
- CCTV, Access Control
- Intruder Detection
- Intelligent Video Intercoms
- Security Control Room Design
- Cross function security integration processes
- 3+ years professional experience within the Security Industry
- University graduate
- Professional Membership of the Security Institute/ ASIS or working towards
- Strong knowledge of Security Principles and project planning
- Proven Leadership ability in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with AutoCAD or Bluebeam
As well as being highly technical, you will also be highly presentable with excellent attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proactive, flexible and an enthusiastic consultant.
On offer is a competitive salary that is dependent on experience, excellent benefits package, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: Ronnie.email@example.com