Highways / Infrastructure Engineer - Norfolk
£40k-£45k + Benefits
We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Engineer to join the civil team in their Norfolk office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
As Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Dealing with clients, statutory authorities, contractors & design teams
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Hold a full driving licence
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination with knowledge of some highways engineering.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.