Site Manager (Non Unit Cost) - tRIIO
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager with gas network experience, to join our Non Unit Cost Team in Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas.
You will provide the necessary supervisory and technical support in the delivery of Gas Diversion and reinforcement projects across the London Network.
Working in partnership with Cadent (formally National Grid) to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
This is a pivotal role in ensuring the successful physical delivery of the Network construction programme in line with the plan, method statements, temporary works and SCO procedures. You will work closely with customers to ensure tRIIO offer an excellent customer service.
The role will encompass a broad range of responsibilities, including providing an exceptional level of service to our customers, Temporary Works, Direct Supervision of Staff, Sub Contractors and Operatives and planning, whilst ensuring all work is carried out in a safe, compliant, effective and efficient manner.
We're looking for:
* Previous gas supervisory experience is essential
* Knowledge of appropriate legislation, policy and procedures
* Working knowledge of relevant codes of practice, engineering instructions, safety and statutory regulations.
* Experience in operations relevant to SCO procedures
* Experience in approving non-gas permitry in relation to site works
* Competent Person for routine operations (SCO1,SCO2, SCO5) and Permit to Work.
* Competent Person for all low pressure connections >6 "(ideally >12"/315mm )
* NRSWA Supervisor qualification
* Current UK driving licence
* Gas Safety Passport
tRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK. Applying for this position could lead to employment within either parent company.