Senior Fire Consultant - London
Senior Fire Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an award winning, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Fire Consultant to join their London Office. You will have previous experience providing fire safety advice on fire safety legislative compliance and design requirements.
Our client is offering an excellent basic salary, a performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and more.
In order to be considered for this Senior Fire Consultant role you will:
- Hold 2:1 BEng (Hons) Fire Engineering
- Have 4+ years professional experience working within fire engineering/ consultancy
- Have a passion for creative and intuitive design
- Have detailed knowledge of fire safety legislative and building regulations, including Part B Building regulations, BS9999, BS9991 and BS7974
- Have knowledge of fire engineering tools Two-Zone Modelling, Fast-Lite, CAD and Microsoft Office
Working as the Senior Fire Consultant you will:
- Prepare fire strategy reports
- Provide fire engineering solutions, carrying out smoke and heat modelling, fire risk assessments
- Provide fire safety advise on fire safety legislative compliance and design requirements
- Work on range of high valued projects that will include schemes for new developments, fit-outs and refurbishments
In order to discuss this Senior Fire Consultant role and other similar roles please call RONNIE SPINKS on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org