Civil Design Engineer, Bristol - Take a look!!
Civil Design Engineer
Up to £40,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Civil Design Engineer to join a growing Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy in Bristol. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long-term career, in a very supportive environment.
The organisation will offer you the opportunity to work on a wide range of infrastructure projects across the residential and commercial markets. This will include, but not be limited to, roads and drainage design.
The successful Civil Design Engineer will be;
- Fully conversant with WinDes software for drainage design
- Familiarisation/experience with consulting with Water Authorities
- Fully conversant with PDS software for highways design
- Familiarisation/experience with consulting with Highways Agency
- Experience of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Construction detailing of drainage and roads/pavements etc
- Experience in converting designs into drawings using AutoCAD
- Experience of liaising with construction site operatives
The organisation are offering you the opportunity to work in a forward thinking, growing team where you can genuinely develop your career. They offer a very competition basic salary and a full benefits package to match. Beyond this they will encourage you to learn and develop and are happy to fund training throughout your career.
Interested in this or other Civil Engineering positions? Please apply now or contact Steven Hill at Penguin Recruitment for more information.