Manager – Transport/Energy – Design/Asset Management
An opportunity has arisen to join a respected engineering consultancy in Jakarta. This role is responsible for leading a team of engineers working on infrastructure projects across Indonesia.
- 15+ years’ experience working mainly within engineering consultancy groups. Add-on experience in construction companies/operators is also considered an advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a design/project leadership role.
- Experience focused on transport (primarily rail, along with ports and airports) and/or energy development projects.
- Focus on front-end design.
- Experience of Asset Management also an advantage.
- Background of project delivery and client management.
- Strong knowledge of bids, tenders, and proposals.
Contact: Jon Williams - Manager, Southeast Asia - firstname.lastname@example.org