Talent Advisor - BAM Nuttall - Midlands
Talent Advisor - Halesowen.
BAM Nuttall is one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors with over 3000 staff deployed in the UK and annual turnover of circa £800m. To support the business we are looking for a Talent Advisor to join our team.
Reporting to the Talent Manager, the purpose of the role is to support the Talent Management team to develop and enable talent across the organisation to perform at their best and deliver great results for our business. The scope of the team includes emerging talent, leadership and management development, professional, technical and behavioural competency development, performance management and team effectiveness. The team has a large remit and works as part of the HR Function to deliver relevant interventions aligned to business needs.
Your key activities will include:
• Providing support, advice and guidance in implementing talent interventions aligned to the business and talent strategy.
• Working with key stakeholders on talent initiatives.
• Providing support to the business on the application of Talent and Performance policies, processes and tools in their business/functions.
• Supporting the talent team in delivering talent projects and interventions to achieve agreed business outcomes.
• Assisting with talent analytics to enable demonstration of ROI and value of talent and engagement interventions.
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
• HR/Talent/Training/Learning and Development CIPD qualification or equivalent preferable.
• Talent management and/or learning and development processes and principles.
• Competency Framework development (behavioural, technical, leadership and management).
• Job evaluation.
• Performance and Development Review cycles.
• Training matrices.
• Career pathing/planning.
• Facilitating workshops.
• Planning and organising, with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Experience of either the civil engineering or the construction industry desirable.
The role will involve occasional UK wide travel, including overnight stays.
Competitive salary, company car/allowance, 26 days holiday, generous pension, professional development and flexible working opportunities.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.