Graduate Civil Engineer - Birmingham
A multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a diverse range of strategic development, infrastructure and regeneration projects throughout the UK are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated graduate engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with more experienced Senior Engineers and Project Consultants, providing a wide range of development consultancy services, such as:
- Transportations and Highways
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainability/ renewable energy
- Flood Risk and Drainage
- Services Planning
This position will be suited for:
- A Graduate with a BEng/ BSc or higher wishing to join a company offering good opportunities for career advancement
- Someone wishing to develop their engineering skill sets working on a variety of projects
- A confident individual who can manage their own workload as well as work well in and contribute to the engineering team
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking to progress their career, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that is flexible to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org