Security Consultant - London
I am urgently seeking a Security Consultant to join an award winning, Global recognised MEP consultant, who has repeatedly been voted in the top 100 businesses in the UK.
You will assist in the delivery of security strategy and RIBA stage design engineering solutions for multiple projects, leading a multidisciplinary team under your own initiative.
- 5 years professional experience as a Security Consultant, Electronics Engineer or Security Integrator
- Professional Membership of the Security Institute/ ASIS
- Strong knowledge of Security Principles and project planning
- Proven Leadership ability in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with AutoCAD or Bluebeam
To be consider for the role you must have experience in design specialisms-
- SMS/ PSIM
- IP Networks
- Access Control
- Intelligent Video Intercoms
- Security Control Room Design
Duties will be-
- Conduct Surveys
- Analyse threat/ risk
- Prepare drawings
- Compose security reports
As well as being highly technical, you will also be highly presentable with excellent attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proactive, flexible and an enthusiastic consultant.
On offer is a competitive salary that is dependent on experience, excellent benefits package, 25 days holiday, performance related bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.