Project Engineer - Building Services - Edinburgh
Project Engineer - Building Services
£32,000 - £40,000
An award winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, are looking for a Project Engineer who specialises in building services to lead the electrical engineering delivery on a range of diverse projects. You will work across all business sectors from commercial, residential and educational projects, as a key member of the building services team.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this Project Engineer role you will have:
- BEng or MEng in Electrical Engineering
- Charted or working towards Chartership through IET or CIBSE
- 4+ years of UK experience in electrical building services engineering
- Previous Project Management experience
- Exceptional skills using Revit and Amtech software
- Previous experience in the Defence sector would be a bonus
The duties of this Project Engineering role will be:
- Run your own projects
- Liaise directly with other design and engineering teams to meet project needs
- Contribute to the success of the team
- Deliver projects of BIM environments producing both calculations and drawings into a common model
In addition to being highly technical you will promote innovation in both design solutions and approach to designs, be confident meeting with clients and sub-contractors, have excellent time management and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
On offer is a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Building Services Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org .