Conrad Consulting is working with a prestigious Suffolk developer who currently have an opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to strengthen their team.
Working closely with the Head of Technical through all stages of each development, from planning through to sales, you will have a background working for a developer in a similar role so that you can demonstrate the necessary skills and attributes required to carry out your duties.
- Ability to coordinate teams, including architects and civil/structural engineers
- Check layout drawings
- Previous experience obtaining Building Regulation Approvals
- Provide accurate information to construction teams
- Liaise closely with Site Managers to resolve queries
- Keep up to date with environmental constraints relating to development sites, as well as archaeological requirements
- Work closely with civil engineers in the adoption of sewers and roads
- Assist with Social Housing handovers
There will be many other aspects that fall within your remit and the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible with a "can-do" approach to their work.
You must have a good technical background and have up to date knowledge of Regulations and legislation relating to the construction industry.
Knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable but, more importantly, an understanding of working drawings.
This role offers a variable working day - with no two days being the same and the successful candidate will be a team player who is efficient and self-motivated.
For further information, and more detail relating to the role, please contact Graham Ventham.
Apply for Technical Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly