Compensation And Benefits Advisor - BAM Nuttall - South East
Compensation and Benefits Advisor - Camberley, Surrey.
BAM Nuttall is one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors with over 3000 staff deployed in the UK and annual turnover of circa £800m. To support the business we are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Advisor to join our team.
As part of the HR Employee Relations team, you will be responsible for the coordination, administration, analysis and transformation of our employee compensation, pension and benefits programmes. Based at our Head Office, you will be the main point of contact for pension and benefit queries from employees and managers across the UK.
Your key activities will include:
• Liaising with pension scheme providers, answering pension queries, processing scheme joiners, leavers etc.
• Working with other benefit providers for life assurance, PHI, private medical insurance, benefits platform and promoting these benefits to the business.
• Coordinating and processing the annual salary review, other salary / promotion reviews and producing annual total reward statements.
• Coordinating the promotion of health and wellbeing initiatives.
• Analysing benefits data to better target their impact and ensure competitive programmes are in place.
• Producing rewards analysis and reports as required.
• Updating the HR system with current employee data as necessary, whilst working closely with the payroll team and wider HR team.
Your skills and experience should include:
• Previous experience in a Pension and Benefits Administrator / Advisor role, ideally in a multi-site environment.
• Good understanding of pension scheme operations, experience of B&CE pension arrangements would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of iTrent HR system desirable.
• Advanced Excel knowledge and strong data analyst skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise and multi-task.
• Ability to deliver effective communication across a diverse workforce.
• Focus on improving the efficiency of current processes.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
Salary and benefits package includes:
• 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
• 2 annual wellbeing days.
• Generous employer pension scheme and BUPA.
• Comprehensive training and development programmes.
• Opportunities for flexible working.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.