Quantity Surveyor - BAM Nuttall - South West
Quantity Surveyor - Clevedon, Somerset.
BAM Ritchies is a leading geotechnical company providing fully integrated ground engineering services. Our worldwide reputation is based on innovative solutions to complex geotechnical problems.
This role will be in the Clevedon office covering the South so you must be willing to travel within the region.
• You will be responsible for the commercial function of numerous projects at any one time £50k to £1M.
• Capturing change.
• Cost monitoring and cost forecasting.
• Value monitoring and value forecasting.
• Monthly reporting.
• Coaching others (engineers) on commercial aspects.
Your skills and experience should include:
• Strong communication skills.
• Good, solid and relevant background and experience in civil engineering.
• Experience with identifying and dealing with change and cost monitoring.
• Have a general understanding of how to interpret programmes.
• Have a general understanding of risks and opportunities.
• Several years' experience working in industry and currently at QS level.
• Ideally will have some geotechnical experience, but this is not essential.
This is a permanent position with competitive salary, plus car / allowance, generous pension, in-house training and company personnel development scheme.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.