Estimator - Cardiff - Land Developer
Are you an experienced Estimator based in South Wales?
Do you have experience working on pre-construction costings for care projects?
Have you got an understanding of bill preparation & scheduling?
We are seeking an Estimator in Cardiff to join a market specialist in Land Development to work on projects across the UK.
You are required to have the following:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Working knowledge of estimating and preparation of bills of quantities on pre-construction phases.
- Experience in liaising with statutory utility services
- Full working knowledge of design & build projects
- It is desirable that you have experience estimating on projects for the care sector
- Undertake cost and commercial ownership on tendering
- Feasibility budgets
- Cost planning
- Bills of quantities
You shall receive a very competitive starting salary and benefits package to match your experience within Estimating for care projects. In addition you shall work on exciting development projects across the UK.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role in greater detail.