Contaminated Land Specialist
CONTAMINATED LAND SPECIALIST - STROUD- £NEGOTIABLE
An exciting role has presented itself for a Contaminated Land specialist to join a National and Internationally recognised Engineering and Infrastructure Consultancy based in their Stroud office.
Our client provide a full range of environmental services and has a strong reputation for technical excellence, innovation and quality of work. The range of services provided by our client includes the assessment and remediation of contaminated sites, decommissioning and demolition management, water resource assessment, environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIA) integrated water management, geotechnical engineering, materials processing and management and other related services.
This Contaminated Land Specialist role is for a Consultant to deliver contaminated land assessment and remediation projects. The successful Contaminated Land Specialist will work with our clients bringing technical know-how to the successful delivery of projects whilst working closely with our client's other offices.
As a Contaminated Land Specialist you will offer a range of services including the assessment and remediation of contaminated sites, decommissioning and demolition management, geotechnical engineering, water resource assessment, environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIA) integrated water management, materials processing and management and other related services.
Core Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of technical reports, including desk studies, site investigation reports, risk assessments, remediation options appraisals and remediation designs
- Data review, data management and interpretation
- Organising and managing field work including sub-contractors on site
- Undertaking environmental monitoring and sampling activities
- Preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements
- Remediation supervision and verification activities
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Managing project health and safety on site including preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements.
This role is ideal for an experienced Contaminated Land Specialist who is looking to join a market leading team who are willing to offer support and career progression. If this role sounds like it could be for you please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to email@example.com