Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - Watford
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
Salary £50,000 - £55,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join a UK leading, engineering design consultancy. You will have responsibility and be accountable for the successful execution of all civil and structural engineering design on multidisciplinary infrastructure projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and pension.
Responsibilitiesin the role will be:
- Plan the works on your projects, to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Deliver projects on time and achieve full client satisfaction
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Ensure all engineering and design documentations is correctly produced to client procedures, within contract timescales
- Compile and issue all necessary cost and schedule progress reports
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BEng or MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE or working towards
- Extensive experience within the Rail, Highways, Industrial and Construction sectors
- Experience in leading teams of engineers and technicians
- Fully Conversant with all current Civil/Structural and HSE legislations appropriate to the Rail, Highways, Industrial and Construction sectors
The ideal candidate, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, self-motivated, creative, work well within a team and have the ability to manage their own workload.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes a guaranteed annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: email@example.com