Our client is an international consultancy who offer a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, building services, transport planning and more. They currently have a vacancy for a Civil Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team in their Milton Keynes office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building related infrastructure projects.
- Hold a qualification (HNC or higher) in Civil Engineering,
- Proven experience in the design of roads/highways & drainage schemes, ideally gained within a multidisciplinary environment,
- Able to produce designs using AutoCAD & PDS / XP Site 3D to gain S104, S38 & S278 approvals,
- Experience producing WinDes calculations, pipe strength calculations & soakaway designs,
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Client facing experience.
The successful Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A job description can be provided to interested candidates.