Senior M&E Engineer - Portsmouth
Senior M&E Engineer
Salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
Our client a successful, comprehensive property design consultancy are actively seeking a Senior M&E Engineer to lead a progressive team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering's in Portsmouth. Working on a host of interesting M&E projects across MOD, residential and educational sectors you will lead projects from inception through to competition.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent and flexible benefits package that would be best suited to your requirements.
In order to be considered for this Senior Mechanical Engineer role you will:
- Hold a BEng or Meng in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Hold Chartership status with CIBSE or IMechE or IET
- Have a clear understanding of M&E procedures and standards
- Have a proven work history leading Building Services Engineering teams
- Have the ability to liaise with other design engineering teams, clients and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In order to discuss this Senior M&E Engineer role please contact RONNIE SPINKS on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com