Associate Director (Rail) - London
Associate Director (Rail)
Salary £70,000 plus + excellent benefits package + pension + more
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Principal or Associate level engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, who specialise in the delivery of civil/ structural infrastructure projects. With a proven, successful history our client has ambitious growth plans for their rail team. Typical projects include platform extensions, lineside structures, culverts, drainage, car parks, depots and temporary works.
Our client is offering approved training with the Institution of Civil Engineers, providing an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to progress in their career and to become a key member of a growing team. Our client is also offering a competitive starting salary and a very attractive benefits package.
In order to be considered for this Associate Director (Rail) role you will:
- Be a Chartered Engineer with a BEng or Meng degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have an excellent understanding of Network Rail standards and procedures
- Have an ability to work within design teams and contribute to the design of civil engineering structures
- Have an excellent knowledge of engineering principles and structural mechanics
- Have previous experience carrying out survey's and inspections of civil engineering structures on site
- Have an excellent standard of verbal and written English
In order to discuss this Associate Director (Rail) role and other similar roles please call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com