Site Manager (Rail) - Kent | London
5 days left
- Job Type
Site Manager - Rail
Kent | London
Salary up to £45,000 + company car + benefits package
An award-winning Construction and Rail consultancy are looking for a Site Manager, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Rail industry to join their head office in Kent.
You will assist the project and contracts managers with the daily management of sites on a day to day basis.
- 5 years Site manager experience in the Rail industry
- 2 years Site Supervision/ Foreman experience
- HNC/ CSCS Manager's Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- PTS Certificate
- Efficient using all aspects of Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of Network standards and procedures, Construction techniques, exposure to contract programme requirements, the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, be confident in their ability and show an enthusiasm in their work.
Duties will be:
- Manage Health, Safety and Environmental matters
- Prepare and manage safety documentation WPP/TBRA
- Brief safety information to all site staff
- Maintain all site records
- Control and issue appropriate work permits
- Maintain site records, site diaries, site measurements
- Liaise with Project Quantity Surveyors
- Manage all materials on site with the Foreman
- Prepare timesheets and plant records
On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes a company car, private health care, auto enrolment pension to name a few.
If you are interested in this role or others within the Rail industry, contact RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email you CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Site Manager (Rail) - Kent | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly