Senior Highways /Civil Technician, Oxford - up to £45k
Senior Highways /Civil Technician
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Our client, a multi disciplinary Civil Engineering organisation, are looking for Senior Highways or Civil Technician to join their team in Oxford.
As a Senior Highways Technician you will;
- Prepare drawings and produce practical, safe and buildable designs in AutoCAD under the supervision of a Senior
- Assist with the preparation of technical and pre and post-planning reports and
- Provide technical support to other members of the in-house
- Liaise with clients, other members or the professional team and local
The suitable Senior Highways Technician will have;
- Minimum 5 years' experience using AutoCAD in a similar consultancy
- HNC (equivalent) in Civil Engineering would be desirable along with associated professional
- An ability to use the following software packages: KeyTERRAFIRMA / Civil 3D, AutoTrack and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with UK design principles, standards, including the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges and Manual for
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience of, or at the very least, have a broad understanding of the particular requirements of local
As a Highways Technician you will receive:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Company Pension (5% matched)
- Professional memberships
- Social events such as go-karting, bowling, gliding, meals out, drinks etc
- Career development opportunities unrivalled with competitor organisations
- Internal and external training and development opportunities