Graduate Landscape Architect - Milton Keynes
Role: Graduate Landscape Architect
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive salary - £19,000+
My client, a large multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy and a Landscape Institute registered Practice, are currently on the lookout for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join their team based in Milton Keynes. My client has a leading landscape team who provide an inclusive range of landscape consultancy services across the UK and provide endless opportunities for career progression and development.
If successful in your application, you will be working alongside an experienced team of Chartered Landscape Architects and you will gain experience in landscape design, LVIA, and landscape management.
You will also be required to:
* Undertake landscape management in parks and open spaces, residential areas and urban regeneration
* Liaise with the community and neighbouring landowners regarding the clients existing and proposed landscape management activity;
* Undertake administrative duties.
* Oversee contractors to deliver projects and work activities.
* Liaison with clients.
* Prepare detailed design proposals.
* Undertake desk top and field-based research and site analysis.
* Prepare LVIA's.
Skills and experience:
* A Masters qualification in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning or Landscape Management.
* Understanding/experience of environmental legislation, landscape design and LVIA.
* Competent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Sketchup.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Full clean driving license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.