Building Control Surveyor - Central London
Do you have a background in Building Control Surveying?
Have you got over 3 years' experience in the UK sector?
Are you MRICS, MBEng or MCIOB qualified?
We are seeking a Building Control Surveyor in Central London to join a recognised National Engineering & Environmental Consultancy.
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally Chartered with a recognised professional body
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Fully aware of Building control regulations
- Undertake plan checks submitted for Building regulation approval
- Preparation of site reports
- Attend site visits
- Representation of Consultancy in client meetings
- Provide Building control advice
You will receive a very attractive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous experience within Building Control surveying. In addition you will be exposed to exciting projects throughout the London area.
To be considered for this role or further Building Control surveying opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss further.
Apply for Building Control Surveyor - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly