Salary Up to £33,000 + Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful, well established Civil and Structural Design Practice based in York. Our client has a strong reputation in the local area and regularly works on residential, commercial and mixed use building structures ventures. The successful candidate will be invited to join a friendly and vibrant team of Engineers and Technicians, where collaboration and career development are encouraged.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus pension contribution, flexible work arrangements and options to progress from within the consultancy as well as support to become Chartered with IStructE.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2 to 3 year's consultancy experience
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience designing using concrete/steel and masonry would be beneficial**
- You will display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer role include; Harrogate, Leeds, Hull and Castleford.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk