Engineering Geologist - Rugby - £Competitive
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Geologist to join the team based in the Rugby offices
As an Engineering Geologist, within the Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental team, you will report to a Senior Engineer and have an important role in undertaking geological, geo-environmental and geotechnical desk studies, ground investigations and production of Ground Investigation Reports, Earthwork feasibility assessments and other geoscience related reports.
The successful Engineering Geologist must have:
- Educated to BSc in geology//Engineering geology or other relevant earth science degree, MSc would be advantageous and at least 1 year experience
- Good understanding of UK geology (including superficial geology)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Capability to gain the experience and confidence to lead and motivate others
- Willingness to undertake ground investigations across the UK, including the requirement to work night shifts and weekends when the job requires
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and adaptable with solution orientated approach and be keen to develop as part of a dynamic geotechnical and geoscience group.
- Full (clean) driving license required.
- Aspiration for developing a career within a civil engineering design organisation
Upon joining our client as an Engineering Geologist you will undertake a varied workload with a successful and established consultancy and will receive support towards chartership and the ability to progress your career with a company that promotes from within.
To apply for this position please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org