Building Control Surveyor - Woking
We are currently seeking a Building control surveyor in Woking to join a National Engineering consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work on a variety of Building projects across the UK.
You will need the following:
- Hold a relevant degree accredited with RICS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hold previous consultancy experience with a Building Control team
- Exposure to site visits and client liaison
- Undertake the checking of plans submitted for Building regulation approval
- Site visits
- Preparation of site visit reports
- Attend client and design meetings
- Operate in accordance with commercial requirements
The role will offer you an opportunity to further progress your technical understanding and experience in Building control. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role in greater detail.
Apply for Building Control Surveyor - Woking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly