Director of Transport
We have an opportunity for a candidate at Executive level candidate to join one of Europe's foremost infrastructure design, urban planning and transport planning consultancies within their prestigious London office.
The project portfolio is highly diverse, ranging from Masterplanning & Urban Design, Mobility and the design and provision of Smart Cities across Europe, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to a range of exciting infrastructure projects.
They are looking for a Director of Transport to work alongside Directors from other sectors of the business, who will provide strategic direction for this aspect of the business and look to grow the discipline.
The role has a strong business development aspect, seeing the successful Director of Transport developing internal and external relationships whilst managing and leading your team.
- Provide transport solutions, transport planning and engineering associated with large Masterplans, regenerations areas as well as mixed use developments
- Provide Environmental Impact Assessment processes
- Work on highway network analysis
- Have full knowledge of DMRB, Manual for
- Minimum five years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
- Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of strategic planning
- Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
- Chartered membership of CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS
- Ideally an exposure to international projects, although not essential
The successful Director of Transport will be results driven, have a strategic approach and be capable of providing a cohesive solution to clients, where a range of specialist contributors will produce innovative and efficient designs.
Be a part of the organic growth currently being experienced by the London operation of this international practice by applying today!
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market-leading international consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors on a global scale, so why not get involved by speaking to Graham Ventham at Conrad consulting today on 01728 126120?