Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental Engineer - Sheffield
Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a friendly and supportive team of diverse professionals. The team pride themselves on promoting a learning environment to progress all its members, working in an effective and timely manner on a range of projects.
You will become a key member of a supportive team carrying out a variety of duties across a range of projects. Typically you will visit sites to carry out trail pitting, soakaway testing, supervise borehole investigations and supervise construction works.
- Strong Degree in Geology, Geography or Civil Engineering
- Working towards chartership with the Geological Society or ICE
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Experience in preparing detailed Phase 1 and 2 geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigation reports
- Experience designing and managing site investigations, inspecting foundations, drilling and grouting of mine workings, earthworks or remediation of contaminated sites
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive a full benefits package including 2 annual salary reviews, Contributory pension scheme, life insurance, discounted health plan and 26 days holiday.
Interested in this Geotechnical or Geo-Environtmental Engineer role? Please contact RONNIE or 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com