Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a skilled Bridge Engineer to work on a truly diverse project portfolio that larger companies are unable to offer.
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a leading multi-discipline consultancy in order to source a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join their dynamic design team based at their Basingstoke head office.
The Structures and Rail team is growing, and this appointment will see a key figure join a passionate and professional practice working on a variety of schemes including Network Rail, temporary works and geotechnical along with canal and river works.
Requirements of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of five years' relevant UK experience in Bridges and/or Rail
* Full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable
* Ideally chartered or at least working towards
On offer for the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Competitive employer pension contribution
* Truly diverse workload
* Small to medium company ethos
* Genuine career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join a forward-thinking independent practice, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly