Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a skilled Bridge Engineer to work on a truly diverse project portfolio that larger companies are unable to offer.
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a leading multi-discipline consultancy in order to source a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join their dynamic design team based at their Basingstoke head office.
The Structures and Rail team is growing, and this appointment will see a key figure join a passionate and professional practice working on a variety of schemes including Network Rail, temporary works and geotechnical along with canal and river works.
Requirements of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of five years' relevant UK experience in Bridges and/or Rail
* Full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable
* Ideally chartered or at least working towards
On offer for the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Competitive employer pension contribution
* Truly diverse workload
* Small to medium company ethos
* Genuine career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join a forward-thinking independent practice, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information.