Principal Civil Engineer
Are you currently considering the next positive step in your career? Do you have the ambition to work on the most high-profile projects in the region?
Right now, I am working alongside an international industry-leading multi-discipline consultancy in order to attract a keen and experienced Civil Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK Infrastructure to their vibrant Plymouth office.
Staff welfare is placed in high regard by this company, with employee happiness at its core. Their flexible working arrangements adapt to suit your lifestyle - something often missing from some of the larger corporate consultancies.
If you are seeking a Senior role in order to further develop your skills as a Civil Engineer, whilst being exposed to more complex projects as part of a well-established team, this could be the perfect role for you.
Requirements of the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE) or at least incorporated, or working towards
* Drainage design experience including SUDS
* Previous experience of Highways and Drainage in either a UK consultancy or local authority environment
* Knowledge of CDM regulations is preferred
On offer for the Principal Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £50,000
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Professional membership fees paid
The benefits package is flexible on top of those listed, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.